As we approach this date, the Chamber urges businesses across the island to participate in the Awards which target all business categories large and small, regardless of sector.
The St. Lucia Business Awards reward excellence in various categories, celebrating the achievements of the private sector of St. Lucia. Submit an entry to highlight your outstanding achievements, innovations and strategies, learn more about what other companies are doing and build your corporate brand.
As the business awards continues to grow, one of the newly introduced awards, the Youth Entrepreneur of the Year Award, seeks to build upon the enthusiasm of young entrepreneurs in the country who have been energized by the recently held Global Entrepreneurship Week.
The St. Lucia Business Awards will present awards in the following categories:
1. Prime Ministers Award for Innovation
2. Award for Service Excellence
3. Entrepreneur of the Year Award
4. Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
5. Business of the Year Award
6. Goods Exporter of the Year Award
7. Service Exporter of the Year Award
8. Award for Excellence in Human Resource Development
9. Award for Marketing Excellence
10. Award for Corporate Leadership
11. Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
12. Green Award
13. Idea of the Year Award
14. Award for Making it Easier to do Business
Applications for the St. Lucia Business Awards are available on the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce’s website http://www.stluciachamber.org/awards.php and in hard copy at the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce. Businesses in St. Lucia have are reminded that the deadline for submitting applications is December 3rd 2013.
Once submitted the nominees will be announced by the third week of January and the 2013 St. Lucia Business Awards will take place on January 26, 2013.
Please like our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/stlucianewsonline for instant updates when stories are published here.