Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Development Control Authority (DCA) is currently working with the Cabot St. Lucia Inc. team and Invest Saint Lucia to ensure that their proposed touristic/residential development inclusive of a golf course proposed for the Cap Estate/Cas En Bas area is executed to the standards of the DCA and other sister agencies.
The development team met with officials from the DCA on Thursday, November 7 where discussions focused on the finalization of their designs.
Cabot representatives indicated that they were committed to executing a design that had been tested and proven compliant with the highest international standards taking into consideration the environmental and archeological sensitivity of this Cap Estate/Cas En Bas coastal area.
To ensure best-fit designs in that regard initial site investigations are currently ongoing.
Cabot St. Lucia Inc. and Invest Saint Lucia have expressed their willingness to comply with all the requirements of the DCA in observing the conditions under which approval can be obtained.
The Cabot team is excited to bring to Saint Lucia their world-class standard tourism product.
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM