Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Development Control Authority (DCA) is currently working with the Cabot St. Lucia Inc. team and Invest Saint Lucia to ensure that their proposed touristic/residential development inclusive of a golf course proposed for the Cap Estate/Cas En Bas area is executed to the standards of the DCA and other sister agencies.
The development team met with officials from the DCA on Thursday, November 7 where discussions focused on the finalization of their designs.
Cabot representatives indicated that they were committed to executing a design that had been tested and proven compliant with the highest international standards taking into consideration the environmental and archeological sensitivity of this Cap Estate/Cas En Bas coastal area.
To ensure best-fit designs in that regard initial site investigations are currently ongoing.
Cabot St. Lucia Inc. and Invest Saint Lucia have expressed their willingness to comply with all the requirements of the DCA in observing the conditions under which approval can be obtained.
The Cabot team is excited to bring to Saint Lucia their world-class standard tourism product.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM