Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — Fat chance this boy stays at this daycare!
A Texas mom sent her son to daycare with a note looking to “make him smile at lunchtime,” only to find a nasty return missive instructing her to “put him on a diet and go away!”
Francesca Easdon was stunned by the callous response and went on her Facebook page to share the note she found in the lunchbox of her son, Kyler, Fox News reported.
The mom’s original message, sent along with his lunch, lovingly read, “Please tell Kyler that his mommy loves him so much and I’m thinking about him.”
She was outraged when her love note was returned with the obnoxious retort: “No! Put him on a diet and go away!”
“I sent this note in Kylers lunchbox, thinking that it would make him smile at lunch time, but instead, I received this in return from one of the teachers!” Easdon posted.
The mortified mom immediately contacted the Rocking Horse Day Care, who “assured” her the matter was being investigated, “yet almost no remorse was shown,” she said. “I am disgusted that I put my trust in these people to care for my child and this is what I get in return.”
The teacher who wrote the note came clean and was subsequently fired. Easdon still removed her son from the school and enrolled him in a “beautiful new facility….Kyler’s safety and level of care comes first,” she wrote.
More International News Stories
- Thai woman bitten by snake while sitting on toilet January 17, 2020
- Deaf man from Brooklyn sues Pornhub over lack of closed captioning January 17, 2020
- Missing Polish farmer believed to have been eaten by his own pigs January 17, 2020
- US woman charged with leaving 6 kids with dead man January 17, 2020
- Ukrainian prime minister submits resignation after tapes January 17, 2020
- JetBlue Airways is raising checked-bag fees again January 16, 2020