Share This On:
This internationally renowned course in effective communications and human relations has been run successfully since 2004 with immense participation from successful firms including LUCELEC, WLBL, The NIC and M&C Group of companies.
This internationally renowned course will enable enrollees to master the skills demanded in today’s tough business environment by learning how to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. Additionally participants will become better equipped to perform as persuasive communicators, problem-solvers and focused leaders. They develop a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm.
Targeted audience for this program include persons at all levels within corporations, who seek to maximize their performance, become stronger leaders and add more value to the organization. In short, the course will empower participants to move far beyond their comfort zone as they stretch for and attain ambitious new goals. Moreover companies seeking value for money and high returns from training cannot go wrong with this course.
The course is scheduled to commence on Thursday, February 21, 2012 at 6:01 p.m. at the Bay Gardens Inn. This will provide interested participants an opportunity to experience the powerful introductory delivery of this effective program.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020