Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Cable and Wireless Communications (CWC) and Columbus International today announced plans to launch a series of special “Customer Panels” in 14 markets throughout the region, beginning Monday, December 8, 2014.
Designed to spark a constructive discussion about the proposed merger, these panels will present customers of both companies with a direct and organized platform to voice their concerns, share their opinions and express their service expectations.
The panels will also provide the two companies with an opportunity to gain first-hand feedback to aid in the development of a new, consolidated strategy built around their customers’ appeals.
CWC and Columbus will also use the panels to give customers and stakeholders a greater understanding of how the merger will impact the Pan-Caribbean region.
These discussions will highlight the pro-competitive nature of this deal, as well as the far-reaching benefits it will have on the development of the region’s infrastructure and the furthering of its general information and communication technology (ICT) agenda.
John Reid, president of Columbus Communications indicated that, “our goal is to meet or exceed customer expectations and place their needs at the very heart of the combined company. These panels provide an excellent opportunity for our customers to understand the vision of the new Company and the benefits that they will enjoy as a result of this merger”.
While both companies have engaged in similar events in the past, these customer panels will provide CWC and Columbus with a chance to directly address this unique situation.
Given their ambition to become the region’s first 21st-century telecommunications provider, the panels will allow the organizations to make informed decisions, once approvals are given and when they are ready to consolidate their efforts to make the new Company the region’s leader in customer service.
More All News Stories
- 4th Annual Officers’ Ball and Fashion Event – A massive success December 12, 2019
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019
- ARC Youth Team make landfall in Saint Lucia December 12, 2019
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019