Share This On:
(ACN) – The President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez, met this Tuesday evening with Dean Oliver Barrow, Prime Minister of Belize, who is visiting Cuba.
Granma newspaper reports today that in an atmosphere of cordiality the two leaders exchanged views on the positive progress of bilateral relations and ratified the decision to continue strengthening political and cooperation ties between the two nations. They also discussed issues on the regional and international agendas.
The Cuban President was accompanied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla.
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest
- IMF approves BDS$280 million for Barbados
- Trinidad: How to deal with mask resisters – ‘Throw them in jail?’
- Jamaica records 10th COVID-19 death
- Jamaica: Seven people in prison for over 40 years each without trial — INDECOM
- Jamaican teen suicide shocks family
- Trinidad: Birds drowned by smugglers when Coast Guard intercepts boat