Share This On:
(ACN) – Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, received on Wednesday in Havana, the Republican Senator from the State of Tennessee Robert Corker, Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the U.S. Senate, who is visiting Cuba accompanied by two of his legislative assistants.
It is the Senator’s second trip to our country, as part of his interest in exchanging about U.S.-Cuba relations. During the meeting, the two leaders talked about issues related to the current bilateral situation and matters of mutual interest. The Senator was accompanied by the United States Chargé d’Affaires Mara Teckach and, on the Cuban side participated, the U.S. General Director of MINREX, Carlos Fernández de Cossío and the Deputy General Director Johana Tablada de la Torre.
More Caribbean Stories
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica December 5, 2019
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019
- Trinidad school terror: Pupils scream as gunfire erupts December 5, 2019
- Jamaica: Cabbie finds $100,000 in car – Says it is a gift from God December 5, 2019
- BVI: Local police officer charged with indecent assault on minor December 5, 2019
- Trinidad: Cop gets $.2m for falling off chair December 5, 2019
- Jamaica: Cops nab 4 alleged phone grabbers, one accused car thief December 5, 2019