Share This On:
Results for the 2015 May/June sitting of the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) exams will be published at 10:00 pm today, Thursday, August 13.
That’s two days later than the date previously announced.
In a statement on its website, the Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC), which administers the exam, apologised for the lateness.
“CXC is working assiduously to ensure that all CSEC results meet its rigorous quality assurance standards and assures you that the results will be available on Thursday, 13 August 2015,” the statement said.
The results will be available on the Council’s student portal.
Meanwhile, Registrar of Examinations in Saint Lucia Carmelita Matthew told St. Lucia News Online (SNO) today that the paper based results will be ready for distribution at schools next week.
The ministry she said is now evaluating the results before it is distributed to the various schools island-wide. Matthew said that CXC will also release a list of top performers in Saint Lucia until October.
CSEC is sat upon completion of the secondary school curricula, usually at grade 11. It qualifies students to access tertiary education in the region, and also provides basic qualification for certain jobs.
More Youth/Education Stories
- National Students’ Council elects new executive November 20, 2019
- National Principals’ Association elects new executive November 19, 2019
- Sir Arthur Lewis Community College graduation November 18, 2019
- Celebrating Universal Children’s Day November 19th – 20th 2019 November 18, 2019
- Rights of Children highlighted at drama festival November 18, 2019
- Kindergarten registration takes on a new approach November 17, 2019
- Applications open for Education Quality Improvement Project (EQuIP) November 8, 2019
- Sir Ira Simmons, Bocage Secondary schools closed until Monday November 6, 2019