Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — I wish to advise all CSA members that negotiations with the Government of Saint Lucia was finalized on Monday, July 8th, 2019 and the CSA is happy to report that we have reached settlement on most of the proposals submitted on your behalf.
The CSA is aware that there are individuals or groups who are currently attempting to mislead our members and the public regarding the ongoing negotiations.
The CSA wishes to clarify the situation with the following facts:
1. The CSA has submitted to the Government of Saint Lucia the decision regarding salary increases through the TUF on July 1st, 2019.
2. The CSA completed negotiations with the Government of Saint Lucia on Monday 8th July, 2019.
3. All other Public Sectors in the TUF (with the exception of Police and Nurses) completed negotiations on Monday 8th July, 2019
4. The CSA intends to sign the Collective Agreement along with all TUF members on the same day, with the exception of the Police Welfare Association and the Nurses Association.
5. The CSA has informed the GNT of the plight of workers and the sacrifices made during the six-year period and the membership’s desire to get their back pay and increases in the month of July.
The CSA urges all members to remain vigilant and disregard attempts made by persons wishing to create division among us. CSA Members should only rely on information provided by Officials of the Union regarding the negotiations.
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM
- Reela wins 3rd leg of Community 7s rugby tournament in Desruisseaux October 21, 2019 2:59 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM