All registered CSA Members are urged to vote for their choice candidates for the various National Executive Council positions.
All members are reminded that:
- 1 hour voting time off has been approved for all registered members
- Polling station open from 8am and close at 5pm
- Members can cast their votes at any polling station around the island
- An identification Card must presented
- They should verify their names on the Voters list
- They must select 1 candidate for each position
- ONLY for the Trustee position 3 candidates must be selected
Members, please be guided accordingly.