Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Criminal elements are boasting they have in their possession photographs and video clips of the private life of the country’s third highest office holder, Chief Justice Ivor Archie.
These criminal elements are also boasting about having in their possession sensitive WhatsApp and other communications involving the CJ.
On October 8, 2016, the Sunday Express received information that these people were in possession of images, video footage, audio recordings and WhatsApp correspondence involving the CJ.
Based on this information, on January 15, 2017, the Sunday Express visited an area in Port of Spain where two of the individuals reside and was told that one of the men, aged 33 at the time, was in police custody “having been picked up last night for questioning in a robbery”.
More Caribbean Stories
- Barbados off European Union grey list February 20, 2020
- CARICOM citizens to benefit from fixed roaming rate soon February 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Schoolgirl abducted, raped outside church February 20, 2020
- Trinidad: Teacher suspended over abuse claims at primary school February 20, 2020
- OECS PPS strengthens emergency preparedness for disease outbreaks February 20, 2020
- Guyana: Cop charged with sexual assault of woman February 20, 2020