Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A 37-year-old Oklahoma man has been jailed on rape complaints after authorities said he sexually assaulted a 4-year-old girl in a bathroom at a McDonald’s play area, which the child was visiting during a day care field trip.
Midwest City police say a day care worker knocked on the locked bathroom door Tuesday after the girl didn’t return promptly. A police affidavit says a man eventually came out and said, “I was just washing my hands.”
The child told workers the man, identified as Joshua Kabatra, sexually assaulted her.
Kabatra remains jailed in Oklahoma City, and court records don’t list an attorney who can speak on his behalf. McDonald’s said in a statement that it’s “deeply disturbed” by the allegations and that it’s cooperating with police.
More International News Stories
- $3 million found hidden inside barrels of pork shoulder, police say December 11, 2019
- 11 Chinese nationals found inside furniture in truck at US-Mexico border December 11, 2019
- Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll after getting it plastic surgery December 11, 2019
- Malaysia vaccinating for polio after first case in 27 years December 11, 2019
- US feds defend creation of fake school to fight visa fraud December 11, 2019
- 27,000 chickens to be culled after bird flu detected on farm in Suffolk December 11, 2019