Share This On:
St Lucia Zouks have retained six players from the 2019 squad for this year’s Caribbean Premier League.
They are: Daren Sammy, Andre Fletcher, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall and Kavem Hodge.
Williams was their standout bowler with 12 wickets in 10 games while Cornwall was their top run getting, scoring 254 in 10 innings at a strike rate of 190.97.
Their signings, as previously announced are the experienced Chris Gayle and teenager Kimani Melius.
The Zouks finished 5th in the group stage in 2019, winning just three of their 10 games.
CPL is scheduled to take place between August 19th and September 26th but organisers are watching the current situation with COVID-19.
A decision on whether the tournament can proceed as planned, or at a different time, will be made as soon as possible. (103.1FM)
- Daren Sammy excited having Chris Gayle with St. Lucia Zouks despite controversy
- Cricket: Women’s and ‘A’ Team Series in the Caribbean postponed
- St Lucia Zouks name the Caribbean players they will retain this season
- Chris Gayle to be penalised for his public outbursts against Tallawahs, Ramnaresh Sarwan
- CWI boss expects Chris Gayle to be punished
- Pamala Baldwin’s Team Liquid wins the 2020 CSA Traveller’s trophy
- Daren Sammy supports Dugard, Micoud
- Cricket chiefs still planning for T20 World Cup this year despite COVID-19
- How has COVID-19 affected youth football?