Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Cox and Company through their non profit – Cooperate Social Committee “COX KARES” on Monday 7th September, presented parents of the company with school supplies for their children.
Chairperson of the committee Ms. Kezia Monrose stated that this is the first of many presentations to be made.
“As a committee, we thought it fitting to begin the school year by placing a smile on the face of our employees who are parents. We know that how difficult back to school expenses can be and are delighted to be making this presentation.”
Committee members and staff were all excited as this was the first presentation to be made since the launch of the committee in June 2015. COX KARES, which stands for Kind Actions Reaching Every Soul, aims at not only developing and assisting their own employees, but also providing assistance to the wider community.
Other activities planned for the month of September includes a visit and assistance to be given to the St. Lucy’s home which is situated at Bishop’s Gap, Marchand and a donation to be made to the relief effort in aid of Dominica.
More General Stories
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019
- UN Climate Action Summit addresses the plight of SIDS October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia Fire Service receives US$120,000 donation from Korea October 1, 2019