Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Cox and Company through their non profit – Cooperate Social Committee “COX KARES” on Monday 7th September, presented parents of the company with school supplies for their children.
Chairperson of the committee Ms. Kezia Monrose stated that this is the first of many presentations to be made.
“As a committee, we thought it fitting to begin the school year by placing a smile on the face of our employees who are parents. We know that how difficult back to school expenses can be and are delighted to be making this presentation.”
Committee members and staff were all excited as this was the first presentation to be made since the launch of the committee in June 2015. COX KARES, which stands for Kind Actions Reaching Every Soul, aims at not only developing and assisting their own employees, but also providing assistance to the wider community.
Other activities planned for the month of September includes a visit and assistance to be given to the St. Lucy’s home which is situated at Bishop’s Gap, Marchand and a donation to be made to the relief effort in aid of Dominica.
More General Stories
- SRDF honors centenarian January 23, 2020
- Funeral Service – Mr. Cassius “Cassie Boom” Glasgow January 23, 2020
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020
- DASH Independence Colour Run 2020 – Ready, set, go! January 17, 2020
- Book fair opens for Nobel Laureate Festival January 16, 2020
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020
- PM Chastanet wishes Saint Lucians a prosperous new year January 2, 2020