Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Saint Lucia Bureau of Standards (SLBS) offices are closed to the public, as we enforce the protocol measures.
SLBS remains committed to the implementation of its mandate during this difficult period and we urge the public to continue to observe the necessary protocols that have been articulated aimed at reducing the spread and impact of COVID-19.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time and remain committed to safeguarding the health and safety of the Saint Lucian public.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly