Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Pharmacy
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Monday – Friday
24 Hour Operations
7 days a week
Out Patient Clinic (Walk- in- Clinic)
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday
All specialty clinics have been suspended until further notice. Patients can call the following numbers with queries related to the specialty out-patient clinics between 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon, Mondays to Fridays.
Pediatric Out-Patient-Clinic: 484-0113
Internal Medicine Clinic: 484-0117
Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic: 459-6742
General Surgery and Orthopedics: 484-0115
Visiting Hours are limited to one (1) visitor per patient for 15 minutes.
Persons are asked to call the 311 Hotline for any COVID-19 related queries.
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity
- Saint Lucia prepares to reopen its borders to visitors and nationals
- St. Lucia thanks India for US$1M grant, ‘significant quantity of medical supplies’
- Saint Lucia is COVID-19-free — again! (+video)
- India donates US$1 million, medical supplies to St. Lucia
- Saint Lucia recognizes its nurses (+audio, photos, videos)
- Rubis donates PPE to Saint Lucia (+video)
- UPDATE: Saint Lucia receives 55 negative COVID-19 test results