Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Courts a subsidiary of the Unicomer Group has announced the launch its regional debt forgiveness
In this, the time of giving, one of the country’s leading retailers is engaging customers who faced challenges with servicing their credit accounts. This welcomed opportunity will allow for a significant portion of outstanding debts to be cleared off!
This campaign, entitled “Let’s Make a Deal” was chosen to invoke a sense of fun yet still encourage open dialogue between Courts and their valued customers. “We understand that servicing debt is seen as an embarrassing subject for some and are confident that this initiative will foster confidential discussion and strengthen customer relations.” Says Ms. Hermine Thomas, Unicomer OECS Credit Director. “We recognize that in some instances, persons have accumulated these “bad debts” as a result of them taking credit on behalf of a third party which compromises their ability to utilize the company’s credit offering.”
Whatever the reason, Let’s Make a Deal Debt forgiveness campaign is here! Courts looks forward to welcoming back these individuals granting once more access to the island’s best hire purchase option. Persons are invited to take advantage of this exciting initiative by visiting their nearest Courts branch or calling 457-8100 and inquiring about “Let’s Make a Deal.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020
- Henley & Partners discusses Sovereign Equity at Davos January 24, 2020
- SLBWA holds inaugural evening of appreciation January 24, 2020
- Saint Lucia National Trade Facilitation Roadmap January 23, 2020
- Super 6 just got bigger with more money to the jackpot January 23, 2020
- Family hotel in St Lucia helps family islands in Bahamas January 23, 2020