Share This On:
The management of Unicomer (Saint Lucia) Limited, which trades as Courts St. Lucia, is providing support to those hardest hit in the Christmas Eve/Christmas Day disaster.
A Courts team, comprising the company’s marketing, sales and warehouse departments, visited residents of Bexon and Canaries on Friday in an effort to provide emergency relief supplies in the form of water, mattresses and food to over 40 persons recognised by Red Cross officials as in most dire need of assistance.
Friday’s visit also saw the handover of emergency supplies by Courts to the local resident NEMO official in an effort to provide comfort and aid to the men and women most severely affected by the torrential rains.
Courts has also donated food, 24 mattresses and 48 pillows through the respective Nemo officials in Canaries with plans to provide further support in the near future.
Courts OECS Managing Director Derek Luk Pat and the Courts OECS and local management teams will pioneer a project in the coming days that will aid in the relief of hundreds of flood victims in St. Lucia, Dominica and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019