Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – They just couldn’t contain themselves.
A randy couple was reportedly caught breaking the UK’s strict coronavirus lockdown — to have sex in a park.
“During my afternoon jog, I spotted two morons having sex by the woodlands,” a disgusted woman told The Sun of the couple writhing “in plain sight” in a south London park on Saturday.
She filmed a 13-second clip of the couple, seemingly showing a partially dressed woman moving slowly on top of someone who raises a hand to caress her hair.
“So much for staying home and saving lives,” the jogger said, calling it “disgusting.”
The Sun said it comes just days after another couple was filmed having oral sex in clear view of people in an apartment building in Derby — with a man shouting out to joke about the lack of social distancing.
“They weren’t abiding by the rules, so I had to tell them,” Ahmad Zeidan told the UK paper of that earlier video.
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- 5 dead in new Ebola outbreak in Congo
- Trump says he is mobilizing ‘heavily armed’ military to stop protests
- UPDATE: George Floyd death was ‘homicide’ caused by ‘neck compression’ — official autopsy
- George Floyd died of asphyxia, according to private post-mortem
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems
- George Floyd’s brother condemns violence, calls for peace
- South Africans cheer as alcohol goes back on sale