Share This On:
The VAT Returns are due for the Assessment period December 1 – 31, 2012 and not December 13th as inadvertently stated on the form.
The Department would also like to remind all VAT Registrants that a sample of the VAT Return is available on the VAT website, www.vat.gov.lc as well as basic guidelines. Also available on the website is a VAT Worksheet Guide which instructs the registrant step by step in order to complete their VAT Return Form.
Registrants are urged to visit or call the VAT Section at telephone number 468-2800, if they have any queries.
All completed return forms and payments for this period are to be brought in to the Inland Revenue Department in Castries, Vieux Fort or Soufriere on or before January 21, 2013.
Comptroller Inland Revenue Department
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020