Share This On:
(St Lucia News Online) – The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to hit the French islands hard with new positive cases reported every day.
On Sunday, the neighbouring French island of Martinique reported 44 positive cases.
That was seven more than what was reported on Saturday.
In Guadeloupe, 58 cases were reported on Sunday, a rise from 56 on Saturday.
In Martinique, seven patients are in hospital.
The French Parliament has adopted an emergency health bill, which allows for the establishment of a state-of-health emergency.
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- UPDATE: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident identified
- DID YOU KNOW about Sir John Jeremie’s tenure in Saint Lucia during the 1800s?
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Returning Trinidad nationals may soon face COVID-19 quarantine fee
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president
- Trinidad: Help pours in for family living in forest
- IMF approves BDS$280 million for Barbados