Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform the general public that in an effort to mitigate the effects and in keeping with protocols set out by the Ministry of Health on COVID-19, ALL Libraries and Innovation and Career Development Centers [ICDCs] otherwise known as the ICT Access Centres will be closed to the public until Monday April 13, 2020.
The Department apologises for any inconvenienced caused.
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Saint Lucian elected to ‘largest philanthropy dedicated to improving health in US’
- Saint Lucian public gets virtual library service during COVID-19 quarantine
- Saint Lucian students to write CXC exams in July 2020
- Education ministry addresses fake news about e-book distribution
- Saint Lucia kicks off Reading Month with radio programme for students
- SALCC hosts e-Symposium
- CCRIF to provide up to US$150,000 in scholarships for academic year 2020/21 to Caribbean nationals
- Students will only get multiple choice exams from CXC