Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – An inmate at a California prison beat a convicted child molester to death with a walking cane, authorities said.
Jonathan Watson, 41, allegedly battered the perv, David Bobb, 48, and another prisoner Thursday around 2:30 p.m. at the California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran.
Both Bobb and the other prisoner suffered head wounds and were taken to the hospital.
Bobb — who had been serving a life sentence for aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14 years old in San Diego County — died on route. The other inmate, who wasn’t publicly identified, remains in critical condition.
Watson has served 10 years of a life sentence for first-degree murder and discharging a firearm, causing great bodily injury or death.
An investigation into the prison beatdowns is ongoing.
More International News Stories
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020
- Virus infects more than 1,700 health workers in China, 6 die February 14, 2020
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020
- UN: Congo’s ebola outbreak slows but still global emergency February 13, 2020
- Fall in new cases raises hope in virus outbreak in China February 13, 2020
- Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization February 12, 2020
- Pope rejects a proposal to allow married priests in the Amazon February 12, 2020