Share This On:
According to an article in Travel Weekly, written by Gay Nagle Myers, ground has already been broken for the facility and the opening is set for March 2015.
The 60-acre development will be located at Freedom Bay near the Pitons, the article said. It will feature 53 one-and two-bedroom hotel villas along with a residential estate of 48 luxury homes and villas and 62 apartments, all with hotel concierge services.
It will also include a rainforest spa and wellness center, three restaurants, an outdoor cinema and private beach, three restaurants, a library, kids club, cocktail bars and a private beach.
The article states that Freedom Bay will be relying on solar and geothermal techniques for energy usage and will engage in rainwater irrigation.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020
- Chamber and SLASPA getting down to the business of Port Castries February 17, 2020
- Small business tax filing workshop February 17, 2020
- Export Saint Lucia set to Launch the National Export Strategy February 17, 2020