Share This On:
(SNO) – Saint Lucia’s Udoka Claudina Constantine is the Butler Community College Athlete of the Week for October 22, 2018, as presented by the US Marines.
Last week, the sophomore cross country runner from Soufriere, Saint Lucia was the top finisher for the Butler Grizzly women at this year’s edition of the Ollie Isom Invitational, coming in as the runner-up at the home meet on Wednesday at Wartick Ranch.
Constantine finished in a time of 21:16 for the 5k race. Earlier in the season (15 September, to be specific) she was clocked at 20:14.7 to finish 44th at the Southern Stampede 5K cross country run,
The Butler women head to Garden City on Saturday for the Jayhawk Conference/Region VI Championships. Last year, competing for Essex County Community College at the NJCAA D1 Cross Country Championships, Constantine finished 191st in 21:31.0, a time she has bettered in every race this year.
Turning 19 in November, Constantine is a former inter-schools champion in Saint Lucia.
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM