Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of co-operatives and Friendly societies is inviting all Friendly Societies to an important meeting on Sunday, Jan. 12, at 10 a.m. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the status of Friendly Societies on the island.
All societies are asked to send two representatives, as the Registrar addresses the status of Friendly Societies, and the way forward. The meeting will be held at the Castries constituency Council.
More Agriculture Stories
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020
- New building for Castries Fishermen’s Cooperative January 24, 2020
- Agri exporter breaks into new market January 22, 2020
- Prime Minister encourages investments in agriculture January 16, 2020
- Saint Lucia to brand banana as “premium” agricultural product January 14, 2020
- Castries named among 12 best fishing spots in Caribbean for 2020 January 13, 2020
- Agriculture industry investments bear fruit January 10, 2020