Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relations informs all parents of students who wrote the 2018 Common Entrance Examination of the following:
There will be a meeting on Thursday 5 July, 2018 at the Castries Comprehensive Secondary School’s auditorium from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon for all parents who are desirous of requesting:
– review of scripts, (please note that review of scripts cost one hundred dollars $100.00).
Please make a special effort to be there on time.
More Youth/Education Stories
- 94 schools across the OECS benefit from grants to improve literacy December 5, 2019
- Rendezvous Resorts supports applied learning experiences December 3, 2019
- Over 300 graduate from Sir Athur Lewis Community College December 3, 2019
- Zookeeper comes to mall December 3, 2019
- Youth Aflame 2019 Christmas Production is here November 29, 2019
- Teenager received massive assistance after beating for shoes November 26, 2019