Share This On:
(SNO) – Parts of a derelict wooden house collapsed early Monday morning in Choiseul, according to a resident.
The incident occurred minutes to 6 a.m., according to a resident who provided with us photos of the house, which is located near the police station in Choiseul.
Though no one was injured, someone almost became a victim.
“This morning a big part of the house fell in the road. It almost fell on a man that was going to put garbage by the road. When people hear the loud noise they went to see but no one got hurt.”
The resident further claimed that the presumed owner of the building had been told to break the structure down before it collapsed unexpectedly and hurt someone.
Many persons, including children, have to pass the derelict house to reach their homes, according to the resident.
The house has been abandoned for a long time now.
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM