Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa joins a prestigious group of international hotels to earn the accolade of Trip Advisor Hall of Fame award.
The accolade is granted to hotels earning five (5) consecutive years of Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence awards.
Upon receiving the Hall of Fame award, Coconut Bay CEO, Mr. Mark Adams remarked: “We are honored to be included in The Trip Advisor Hall of Fame awards. This is a tribute to our management and staff and their commitment to providing excellence in service for our guests year after year.”
This award joins a series earned by the resort. Over the Years, Coconut Bay, which began operations in 2005, has received multiple accolades from industry organizations. Other recent awards include:
– 2015 Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Award – Family and 2015 Trip Advisor Hall of Fame Award.
– 2015 Top 10 Hotels for Families in the Caribbean, Trip Advisor, 2015 Travelers’ Choice Winner.
– 2014 Outstanding Quality, Apple Vacations, Golden Apple Award.
– 2014 Family Vacation Critic Favorite.
– Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner for 2014.
– Travel Agent Magazine Advisors’ List (TOP 20): Best Hotels for Romance (Caribbean) & Best
Hotels for Families (Caribbean) December, 2013.
– Travel & Leisure.com: Featured among Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts, July, 2013.
– Virgin Holidays Gold Award 2013.
– Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner for 2013.
– Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Award 2012: Top 25 Hotels for Families in the Caribbean.
– Travel life Sustainability in Tourism Silver Award 2011-2012.
– Voted within the top ten “Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts” by Family Vacation Critic, 2011.
– Travelocity Excellence Award, 2011, 2012.
– Green Level Award for Health and Safety by Transat, 2011.
– Travelocity Excellence Award 2010.
– Travel Week’s Insider Report “Best For Families” Award, 2010.