Share This On:
The hotel has made it a commitment over the years to extend gestures of kindness and love to various groups and sectors within the southern part of the island.
On December 16th and 22nd respectively contingents of Coconut Bay staff served as goodwill ambassadors to deliver Christmas cheer to deserving residents. During the first activity on December 16th, 2015, the focus was on the education sector. Staff members visited the Vieux Fort Special Education Centre, the Pierrot Combined School and the Vigier Primary Schools.
At these educational institutions students were treated to rendition of Christmas carols and donation of individual gifts. A total of ninety four (94) students benefited from this activity. The second phase of visits was conducted on December 22th, 2015. Two separate contingents visited households in the south and the Comfort Bay Senior Citizens Home.
Staff members brought Coconut Bay Christmas cheer with the rendition of carols and hamper deliveries to a number of households in the communities of Laborie, Augier, Grace, Bruceville, La Ressource and Pierrot. The other group of staff members, led by Coconut Bay culinary chief, Executive Chef Veejooruth Purmessur, popularly known as Chef P provided a sumptuous luncheon treat to fifty eight (58) patrons of the Comfort Bay Senior Citizens Home.
The treat was undertaken with sponsoring support from the following partners: Valley Cold Storage, Hardai William, David Hippolyte, Levy Fontinelle, Il Pirata Pasta, Lazy Lagoon and Peter Lacorbiniere.
The 2015 Christmas outreach brought the curtains down on a year of generosity, caring and demonstrated corporate consciousness and responsibility by Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa extends best wishes for the festive season and for a new year of productivity and success to our social partners, the Government and People of Saint Lucia and all our business partners.
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director