Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is elated and proud that a member of staff and Ace Striker on its “Hard Nuts” Football Team, Delon “Fiya” Neptune has been successful in gaining selection to Saint Lucia’s National Football Team.
Delon has functioned as a key forward player with the Coconut Bay “Hard Nuts” Championship Football Team over the past two years. During this time he played a key role in contributing to the team’s dominance of the SLHTA Championship Cup.
Coconut Bay Hard Nuts is poised for a three peat having won the championship over the past two years. The team is making a robust defense of its championship title in the competition which is currently underway as they continue to maintain their unbeaten record and dominance in the competition.
Coconut Bay Hard Nuts” Football Team congratulates Delon “Fiya” Neptune on his latest achievement. We are pleased to loan Delon to the national squad as they get prepared to participate in the 2018 Concacaf Champions League qualifiers in the coming weeks. We look forward to Delon registering his name on the match score cards in the upcoming concacaf competition.
All teams in the current SLHTA Championship Cup are placed on notice that Delon’s absence will in no way diminish the “Hard Nuts” fervor to achieve a three peat in this year’s competition and in so doing place a permanent hold on the championship trophy.
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM
- PAHO calls for stepped up preparedness for Coronavirus February 27, 2020 3:03 PM
- Dr. Kenny Anthony appeals for assistance for fire victims in Vieux-Fort February 27, 2020 2:19 PM
- WASCO responds to Richard Frederick’s statement on ‘Can I Help You’ program February 27, 2020 2:14 PM
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM