Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is elated and proud that a member of staff and Ace Striker on its “Hard Nuts” Football Team, Delon “Fiya” Neptune has been successful in gaining selection to Saint Lucia’s National Football Team.
Delon has functioned as a key forward player with the Coconut Bay “Hard Nuts” Championship Football Team over the past two years. During this time he played a key role in contributing to the team’s dominance of the SLHTA Championship Cup.
Coconut Bay Hard Nuts is poised for a three peat having won the championship over the past two years. The team is making a robust defense of its championship title in the competition which is currently underway as they continue to maintain their unbeaten record and dominance in the competition.
Coconut Bay Hard Nuts” Football Team congratulates Delon “Fiya” Neptune on his latest achievement. We are pleased to loan Delon to the national squad as they get prepared to participate in the 2018 Concacaf Champions League qualifiers in the coming weeks. We look forward to Delon registering his name on the match score cards in the upcoming concacaf competition.
All teams in the current SLHTA Championship Cup are placed on notice that Delon’s absence will in no way diminish the “Hard Nuts” fervor to achieve a three peat in this year’s competition and in so doing place a permanent hold on the championship trophy.
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Earthquake shakes Dominica again January 14, 2020 8:56 PM