Share This On:
This will take the form of a philanthropic outreach that will benefit three care giving institutions namely the Comfort Bay Senior Citizens Home, the Vieux Fort Special Education School and the St Jude Hospital Paediatric Ward.
The three selected institutions will be the recipients of food/general hampers and toys. The hamper packages were put together from individual donations from staff members which were complemented by the hotel.
The management and staff of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa says it considers it a honour and privilege to contribute towards these three southern institutions given their role in providing service and comfort to the elderly, differently-able and children of the south.
“We are hopeful that our benevolence will contribute towards bringing joy and hope to the clients of these institutions, their families and the people of the south during this season of festivity,” they said.
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa extends best wishes for a fun-filled Christmas and a productive new year to the staff and clients of the three beneficiary institutions and the people of the south.
“In 2014, we will continue to fulfil our commitment to work with community organisations and the people of the south within our limitations to improve their quality of life and the accommodating environment for our visitors.”
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director