Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Coco Palm is synonymous with all things Creole with Jounen Kweyol celebrations in full swing with activities and celebrations taking place.
From today, Friday 24th October the festivities kick off the weekend with tents in Coco Palm Kreole Village car park at 11:30am providing local dishes on offer with DJ Baba Roots with selected tunes to wine and dine.
Chef Richardson has inspired the Food & Beverage team with a dedicated Creole themed lunch menu on offer at Creole Grill in the Coco Kreole courtyard.
Chef noted “we have developed such as strong following from both the corporate and leisure market in the village for lunch over the last 6 months it was only natural we took things to another level for Jounen Kweyol with a specially introduced menu in honour of the day.”
Fun Friday has become a regular lime at KoKo Cabana and even bigger celebrations are in order this week. Ernie George, F&B Manager has been singing the praises all week and noted a long with the live band and happy hour, the traditional BBQ buffet will feature the top dishes our guests have been enjoying and repeatedly come back for.
These include such dishes as salt fish, accra, avocado and farine balls, curried goat and over 20 dishes to choose from. This will be our biggest spread of our as Jounen Kweyol reflects the true soul of Coco Palm
Guests both in house and on island are welcome to celebrate and dine in the car park, Creole Grill and KoKo Cabana. For further information visit www.cocoresorts.com or call 456 2800 for details.
More Culture/History Stories
- Nobel Laureate Festival Celebrating Excellence: Vision 20/20 excels January 30, 2020
- Walcott Open House January 20, 2020
- Nobel Laureate Festival to launch, Wednesday January 6, 2020
- St. Lucian community in London gather for National Day December 13, 2019
- Valuing our heritage: Through the eyes of communities December 3, 2019
- Saint Lucia government to grow new ‘orange economy’ November 7, 2019
- Folk Research Centre gets assistance October 27, 2019
- Prize-giving ceremony for Kwéyòl Poetry Competition on today October 10, 2019
- Saint Lucia participates in Taiwan National Day celebrations October 9, 2019