Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Consumer Affairs Department of the Ministry of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs has been closely monitoring the progression of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic in Saint Lucia.
Public health officials advise that in addition to practicing good personal hygiene, social distancing is the most effective strategy to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our staff and clients remains our top priority.
Importers of price controlled goods should also note that effective Monday, March 30, 2020, all price calculation sheets should be scanned and emailed to the following email addresses : [email protected] or [email protected]
Alternatively, you may call 285-5095 or 484-8716 for assistance.
The Consumer Affairs Department appreciates your understanding and support of ongoing efforts to combat the spread COVID-19.
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income