Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Vieux-Fort sub-acccountant’s office in the Department of the Accountant General has announced that it will close early tomorrow, to allow for the staff of the Inland Revenue Department to attend a staff meeting.
The office will close at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 19, and will resume regular office hours on Wednesday, Nov. 20. The office apologizes for an inconvenience caused as a result of the closure.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020
- New Year’s Message from the President of CSA – Cyprian Montrope January 14, 2020