Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Vieux-Fort sub-acccountant’s office in the Department of the Accountant General has announced that it will close early tomorrow, to allow for the staff of the Inland Revenue Department to attend a staff meeting.
The office will close at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 19, and will resume regular office hours on Wednesday, Nov. 20. The office apologizes for an inconvenience caused as a result of the closure.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019
- Meeting of Friendly Societies December 3, 2019
- International acclaim for Caribbean banks December 3, 2019