Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Ministry of Education, Innovation, Gender Relations and Sustainable Development acknowledges the unfortunate events of Thursday 21st, November, 2019 when bomb threats resulted in schools in the city center being evacuated.
Given the gravity of the situation and in an effort to ensure the safety of students and staff, the Ministry has been in active dialogue with the Royal Saint Lucia Police Force (RSLPF), and they have advised that the investigation is ongoing and that leads are vigorously being pursued. Further, the RSLPF has given the assurance that schools within the City are deemed safe for the continuation of instruction and learning. Parents and other stakeholders are therefore advised that school resumes on Monday 25th November, 2019. The Ministry will continue to monitor and provide the necessary support towards the maintenance of safety and security of those placed in its care.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM