Share This On:
(SNO) – A senior citizen residing in Ciceron, Castries was the victim of a vicious assault in Castries on Friday afternoon, June 1, 2018, according to law enforcement sources.
Reports are that 60-year-old Paul Stephen was rushed to Victoria Hospital by Castries Fire Service personnel after an unknown assailant lashed him in his face with a “post” around 1:30 p.m. on Jeremie Street, Castries.
Sources say despite his injuries Stephen was conscious and in stable condition when he was being transported to hospital.
The motive for the attack is not known.
- UPDATE: Guardsman security guard fatally shot in Balata identified; firearm stolen October 18, 2019 6:50 PM
- Saint Lucian basketballer goes pro October 18, 2019 6:28 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Security guard shot in Castries October 18, 2019 5:37 PM
- Sea Jays emerge victorius at Capri-Sun Short Course Nationals October 18, 2019 1:50 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM