Share This On:
(BBC) – Chris Brown has been arrested following a concert in Florida, US authorities have said.
The singer, 29, has been detained by police for an outstanding warrant in Hillsborough County, according to a spokesman for Palm Beach Country Jail.
It’s not been confirmed what the arrest warrant is for. Chris posted a $2,000 (£1,512) bond and was released, said the spokesman.
Newsbeat has contacted the singer’s representatives for a comment.
Chris, who is currently on his Heartbreak On A Full Moon Tour, was performing at the Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on Thursday.
Following his release he posted a photo of himself on stage with the caption: “What’s New? Show tomorrow!”
It’s not the first time Chris has been in trouble with the police.
In 2016, he was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after a woman told police he had threatened her with a gun.
His lawyer tweeted that his client was later freed, adding that the accusations were “demonstrably false”.
The singer has several convictions for violence, including a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
More International News Stories
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019