Share This On:
(BBC) – Chris Brown has been arrested following a concert in Florida, US authorities have said.
The singer, 29, has been detained by police for an outstanding warrant in Hillsborough County, according to a spokesman for Palm Beach Country Jail.
It’s not been confirmed what the arrest warrant is for. Chris posted a $2,000 (£1,512) bond and was released, said the spokesman.
Newsbeat has contacted the singer’s representatives for a comment.
Chris, who is currently on his Heartbreak On A Full Moon Tour, was performing at the Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on Thursday.
Following his release he posted a photo of himself on stage with the caption: “What’s New? Show tomorrow!”
It’s not the first time Chris has been in trouble with the police.
In 2016, he was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after a woman told police he had threatened her with a gun.
His lawyer tweeted that his client was later freed, adding that the accusations were “demonstrably false”.
The singer has several convictions for violence, including a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend Rihanna.
- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey cries in front of George Floyd’s casket
- Cop comforts 5-y-o black girl after she asks if she’s going to be shot
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Snapchat stops promoting Donald Trump’s account
- Police plea for help as German suspect revealed in Madeleine McCann disappearance
- Russia: President Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill
- Brazil looks to reopen despite record coronavirus deaths
- Gambia demands probe after US police shoot dead diplomat’s son
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody