Share This On:
LIME has congratulated the St Lucia Chamber of Commerce on the staging of yet another spectacular St Lucia Business Awards ceremony.
Chris Williams, LIME St. Lucia’s General Manager, said this year’s awards event was a further testament to the entrepreneurial spirit and commitment of St Lucia’s private sector.
“The 2014 St Lucia Business Awards was another excellent celebration and the Chamber of Commerce must be publicly commended for its continuing commitment to recognising the organisations and individuals who contribute outstandingly to St Lucia’s economic development.”
“It is important to acknowledge the people who are rolling up their sleeves and pushing the economy forward. And it is certainly good for the economy and for all of us that there are businesses who take chances to create opportunities and employment, and wealth for the nation. Three cheers to the winners, they should all be proud of their achievements,” said Chris.
He added, “LIME feels proud and humbled to have been able to assist, once again in enabling live broadcast of the awards presentation to viewers in St Lucia and around the world.”
LIME provided ISDN connectivity and the technical infrastructure to facilitate live TV broadcast of the awards ceremony over Choice TV as well as via the internet and mobile phones.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Gas, diesel prices increased; cylinder prices decreased October 21, 2019
- Saint Lucia government approves barrel concessions October 21, 2019
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s seamoss rebranded October 16, 2019
- St. Lucia Business Awards nominees revealed October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia government updates minibus sector on road plans October 15, 2019