Share This On:
Saint Lucia’s Ministry of Commerce, Business Development, Investment and Consumer Affairs will be conducting the first phase of a certificate training programme for key business support organizations on the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Model.
The training will be undertaken in collaboration with the Organization of American States (OAS) and the University of Texas at San Antonio. This training initiative is a continuation of the initial consultation which was held in March, 2012.
The SBDC Model focuses on promoting growth, innovation, productivity and revenue for small businesses through improvements in the business administration of firms within the Small and Medium Enterprises or SMEs sector.
The training will be done in four modules, over a period of four months and will address areas of structure, service training, and standards of a Small Business Development Center. A number of organizations have been selected to join in this training which will be held at the Palm Haven Hotel, Gros Islet on Wednesday February 13th, 2013.
Should you have any further questions please contact SEDU at 468-4221 or 468-4223.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020