Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Mayor of the City of Castries, His Worship Peterson D. Francis, will on Sunday November 4, 2018, make an official visit to Trinidad and Tobago for a series of meetings.
Mayor Francis will be accompanied by Initiatives Director Mavista Edward and Press and Communications Manager Jason Hullingseed.
Whilst in Trinidad and Tobago the Castries Mayor and his team will attend meetings with the Mayor of Port of Spain, His Worship Joel Martinez, the Mayor of Arima His Worship Morris Julien, the Mayor of San Fernando Alderman Junia Regrullo and the Chairman of Mayaro/Rio Claro Glen Ram.
The Castries Mayor will also meet with representatives of the Mounted and K9 Branches of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service and Commissioner of Police Mr. Gary Griffith to discuss crime control strategies within the City of Port of Spain.
His Worship will also pay a courtesy visit on the Ambassador of Japan, His Excellency Mitushiko Okada at the Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago.
The series of meetings are part of strategies to build strong partnerships in an effort to improve and develop the City of Castries.
Mayor Francis and his team will return to St. Lucia on Sunday November 11, 2018.
More General Stories
- Investiture of Goodwill Ambassadors February 27, 2020
- Saint Lucia 41st Independence celebrations end with a bang February 27, 2020
- Pierrot, new poetry collection by John Robert Lee, is published February 26, 2020
- Saint Lucian author Arnold Henry to host New York City book signing February 26, 2020
- Order of Saint Lucia awardees announced February 24, 2020
- Notice: Closure of Walcott House February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucians in British Army here for Independence February 20, 2020