Share This On:
A man from Castries is nursing injuries sustained in a road accident in Marisule, Gros Islet early Monday morning (Oct. 21), an emergency official said.
Details about the incident are sketchy, however, the official told St. Lucia News Online that the accident involved a motorcycle and identified the injured man as 25-year-old Lanrick Sealy.
The official said Sealy was transported by Gros Islet fire personnel to Victoria Hospital. His condition is unknown.
The accident occurred at about 1:43 a.m.
No further details were available.
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM