Share This On:
A man from Castries is nursing injuries sustained in a road accident in Marisule, Gros Islet early Monday morning (Oct. 21), an emergency official said.
Details about the incident are sketchy, however, the official told St. Lucia News Online that the accident involved a motorcycle and identified the injured man as 25-year-old Lanrick Sealy.
The official said Sealy was transported by Gros Islet fire personnel to Victoria Hospital. His condition is unknown.
The accident occurred at about 1:43 a.m.
No further details were available.
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM
- Barbados hit by two days of power outages November 20, 2019 1:31 AM
- National Students’ Council elects new executive November 20, 2019 1:14 AM