Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – This year The Lions Club of Castries again collaborated with the Holy Trinity Anglican Parish for the annual Christmas Day lunch for the less fortunate.
The Lions provided the lunch (a plated meal) which comprised a main course a drink and desert. A bag of treat was given to each one at the end of the meal.
The Church members provided grooming services. The less fortunate was given an opportunity to bathe, get haircuts, manicures and pedicures as well as a change of clothing. Care packages were also given to them.
This is the second year that the Club has collaborated with the Church and we hope that this will continue for some time. Thanks to the Anglican community, the many corporate partners, Lions, family members and friends for making this activity the success that it was.
The Castries Lions Club meets on the first Thursday of each month at Lions’ Den, San Souci, and Castries. at 7:00 p.m. If you are service minded and want to give back to community, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We are on Face book, Instagram and Twitter.
- Stephenson King sought over outstanding labour matters
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Lisbon PR Awards presents its new jury members
- Over 500 Saint Lucian cruise workers “stuck abroad”: Fedee
- UPDATE: Eight Saint Lucian “Norwegian Spirit” employees return home
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia has started to bring home nationals; 8 arrived today!
- Universal Church and Youth Power Group respond to COVID-19
- Pierre: “Avoid temper tantrums, find meaningful ways to occupy your time”
- National Meals Program brings together public and private sector partners