Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The CCSS Alumni invites ALL present and past students to an urgent meeting to be held on Saturday, 10th November 2018 at the Castries Comprehensive Secondary School Auditorium.
The aim of the meeting is to discuss the planned moved by the government of relocating the school. We can’t allow our legacy to go up in flames. We are soliciting your support by showing up and be counted. Legal practitioners would be in attendance for guidance.
Look to this Day. We shall not be moved.#ccssforlife
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM