The cases that were processed were:
* A man from Laborie was arraigned on one count of sexual intercourse with a minor and one count of indecent assault. The incident took place between 8 pm on February 17, 2008 and 8 am on February 18, 2008. The young lady in question was 14 years old at the time of the incident. The man returns to court on January 25th 2014.
* A Castries man pleaded not guilty to two counts each of buggery and indecent assault which took place between November 1, 2011 and November 30, 2011 at Tapion and Vigie in Castries. He will return to court on January 23, 2014.
* A young man from Castries pleaded not guilty to one count of attempted rape which occurred on May 5, 2012 in Reduit, Gros Islet. He is currently on remand at Bordelais Correctional Facility and is scheduled to return to court on November 28, 2013.
* Indecent assault and rape are the charges levelled at another man. The incidents took place on July 22 and 28, respectively. This man also pleaded not guilty to the charges and will reappear in court on January 23, 2014.
* The final arraignment of this nature was on a man from Castries who is charged with three counts of sexual intercourse with a minor. These incidents all took place at Morne Fortune in Castries in January 2003, December 2003 and January 2004. The young lady was 14 years old at the time of the incidents. The man pleaded not guilty to all charges and is currently out on bail. He will reappear in court on November 28, 2013 for continuation of the matter.