Share This On:
The deceased has been identified as Dianne Brackenridge.
Police have confirmed that the incident happened around midnight but the Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) was unable to provide details at this time.
However, reports reaching OBSERVER ONLINE are that the woman, who is said to be in her early 40s, was with a male companion at his home in the community when they were surprised by the return of the man’s spouse.
An argument reportedly developed between both women, during which a knife was used, allegedly by the spouse, to stab the deceased several times.
She reportedly died at hospital.
More Caribbean Stories
- Official accuses Trinidad private sector of being lazy October 18, 2019
- US ‘salesman’ caught with ammunition at Jamaican airport October 16, 2019
- Guyana: Tuschen residents nabbed with over 90lbs of marijuana October 16, 2019
- Trinidad: Baby’s skull fractured in fight October 16, 2019
- Former Jamaican PM PJ Patterson hospitalised after accident October 15, 2019
- Trinidad: Cops charged for misbehavior, perverting justice October 15, 2019
- UPDATE: Five killed in Guyana accident October 15, 2019