Share This On:
Reports of deaths, major landslides and flooding are coming out of Dominica as Tropical Storm Erika blasted the island for several hours.
Unofficial reports are that at least four persons are dead and several others are missing.
Images coming out of Dominica show houses being washed away, and motor vehicles and buildings under water.
The islands two airports at Melville Hall and Canefield are flooded.
More Caribbean Stories
- Jamaica: Marijuana-Laced Cookies The Rave Among St James Students November 19, 2019
- St Vincent: Court jails man who made ex-girlfriend run naked in public November 19, 2019
- Jamaica: Witness in Tesha Miller trial says he prefers prison November 19, 2019
- OECS Commission celebrates World Diabetes Day November 19, 2019
- CARICOM reiterates position on Venezuela November 19, 2019
- Trinidad: Digicel worker shot dead driving to work November 19, 2019