Share This On:
Reports are that on Saturday, December 24, the constable was using his vehicle to operate as an illegal taxi, when he was held up by a group of men armed with guns.
The gunmen took the personal firearm of the lawman and stole several other items from passengers, who were travelling in the car being used as a taxi.
The men then made their escape from the area.
None of the occupants of the vehicle were harmed.
The matter was reported to the Olympic Gardens Police who are investigating.
More Caribbean Stories
- Trinidad: Mom hacked to death – Cops stop suspect from dying by suicide February 21, 2020
- Trinidad: Man, 38, who allegedly filmed molestation of child, arrested February 21, 2020
- Jamaica: Teen arrested after bringing knife to school February 21, 2020
- Guyana celebrates 1st oil shipment after major discovery February 21, 2020
- BVI signs CARICOM agreement to establish medical schools February 21, 2020
- Jamaica: Cop flees in the nude after caught with soldier’s wife February 21, 2020