Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – LIAT wishes to advise that due to a planned upgrade to its reservations and departure control system, customers making bookings and payments online could experience some disruption over the coming days.
While the company will make every effort to update the necessary systems as quickly as possible, customers may experience some interruption from 22:30 on Tuesday 10th November to 23:00 on Tuesday 17th Nov.
In an effort to minimise the disruptions, all upgrades will be carried out at night.
Customers requiring assistance should contact the LIAT Call Centre from Antigua – 1-268-480-5582; toll free from the rest of the Caribbean – 1-888-844-5428 and from Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands – 1-866-549-5428 or by emailing [email protected] The Call Centre is open from 07:00 – 22:00, Monday to Saturday and from 07:00 – 18:00 on Sunday and Public Holidays.
LIAT thanks you for your patience and understanding during the period of the upgrade.
More General Stories
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019
- UN Climate Action Summit addresses the plight of SIDS October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia Fire Service receives US$120,000 donation from Korea October 1, 2019